Busy! Busy! busy!
As school rages on crazier than ever, I've gotten really overwhelmed lately. I am missing out on spending time with family for some quality time with trigonometric functions and President Hoover.. What ways do you make your day a little brighter.. when bogged down with tons of work?...
... This past week I've started Yoga, daily walks, and breaks about every hour or so to play a game with family or plant some succulents out in the garden.
I find its always important to spend some time in the good ol' sunshine and take some time for peace and solitude throughout the day. Keeping a balanced and healthy life is hard. But I have tried to do so by starting with three easy steps:
1. eat food that makes you and your body happy
- my choice: fresh strawberry, almond and avocado salads
2. exercise every day (even for a little bit)... outside!!
- my choice: yoga (purely for exercise) or running/ walking
3. spend time with family/ loved ones
- I always start and end my day with family time, but if you can't take time during your school/ work day to be with family... try to have a sit down dinner with family every night to talk about the day.. your interests... and what your Sweet and Sour moments were
As always my Lovelies, xoxo SP
OOTD: Outfit of The Day
Skirt & Purse: Unknown
Sunnies: Cole Haan
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Leave a Reply.